The OBA has two main committees:
- The General Committee
Role: Governance and general policy
- Number of meetings 3 per annum
- People: Elected Officers (Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer)
- President, Immediate past President, Immediate Future President, Headmaster and one other member of staff or a
member of the Board of Governors.
- Not more that 16 other members.
The Executive Committee (including Nominations)
- Role: Day to day management.
- Number of meetings 3 per annum.
- People: Elected Officers (Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer), Chair of any standing committee, a member of staff, plus any
other additional officer or member invited by the Chairman.